COMMUNITY OUTREACH – 2014 TO CURRENT
- Supports after school programs: provides tutoring, homework assistance, BJAT & PSE Preparatory classes, Career Exploration and Job Readiness, Employment Counseling and Support.
- Education Scholarships.
- Back pack and school supplies drive.
- Holiday parties for underprivileged children and youth ages 9-18 years old.
- Provides support for equipment, medical needs and therapeutic support for children and parents with diverse abilities.
- House building projects for the underprivileged.
- Capacity Building Training and Workshops for teachers, social workers and other caregivers, parenting workshops, response to national disasters.
- Provision of free airtime for promotion of fundraising activities for religious organizations, non-governmental organizations, advocacy groups and grass roots organizations.
- Provide mentors and resources to families which lead to gainful employment.
- Ex-gang members from ECTET program provides mentorship to youth in correctional facilities.